¡Hola! I am an assistant professor and program director of rhetoric and writing studies at The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP). I teach graduate classes, advise students, and manage admissions, curriculum, and planning for the program.
I work on interdisciplinary and collaborative projects in the following areas:
- risk communication (health, medicine, education, sustainability)
- user experience, user-centered design
- participatory action research
- art-based and visual methods
- intercultural and multilingual rhetorics
- organizational communication
I invite you to browse my site and suggest possible partnerships or consulting opportunities! I can be reached at email@example.com.